10 January 2010

This Journal Will Actually Change Someone’s Life 2010



Why you need a planner this year?

I need this planner "This Journal Will Actually Change Someone’s Life 2010", not for myself, for my loving husband. He needs this to actually organize his works for to plan well his meetings & a lot of things concerning his work and our family.

Want this one too? here check this out at Rambling of a Princess.com

Contest will run up to 15th January 2010

UPDATE:  Congratulation to Aja, Ganns and Zoe the three of them won this wonderful journal.

4 comments:

Sarah on January 15, 2010 at 11:05 AM said...

Thanks for your blog entry! Good luck! :)

Kasai on January 15, 2010 at 11:55 AM said...

Thank you for the contest too!

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for this post, with this I found http://freespeechpublications.com/ which i ordered This Journal... 2011 planner .

Thanks!

Kasai on January 30, 2011 at 11:34 AM said...

it is good to know that in small things I am able to help others.

awww... Im touched that you spent some of your time commenting here, thank you very much!

Post a Comment

This is DO FOLLOW Blog, feel free to comment with your URL for Backlinks

Visit my other site too!
My Life
In My Opinion

 

My Simple Life Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino