06 January 2010

Real Leaf Paparazzi


This is what happen when I my husband was home alone with our 1 year old boy
-->

Due to some uncontrollable situations our yaya didn’t make it to manila early and I can’t be absent for work my hubby have no choice but to babysit our levi for the whole day for the first time. Since he has no one to ask help he has do to all the rituals a baby requires that includes taking a bath, brushing the teeth and tongue, taking vitamins, change nappies, wash  poops, feeding and even the patience in putting levi to bed. The thought of him doing all of these makes me giggle a little. Imagining him all agitated, tired and sweaty and I expect a chaos and lot of mess in evening.

But to my surprise, I came home with less mess than I anticipate, with the two of peacefully watching TV and drinking, milk for my levi and REAL LEAF Green Tea apple flavor for Hubby.

Thank God I stock up bottles of REAL LEAF Green Tea it refresh my husband and gives him the energy to carry on the whole day with our tumbling son.

A mind you he even cooked our dinner that night, hotdog & egg with big bottle of REAL LEAF Green Tea to complete the day and prepare for a playful night.


*On the picture my son didn’t really drunk the tea we just let him lick the empty bottle.

3 comments:

LN on January 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM said...

Nice comic strip :) si baby levi, parang pinaliit na hubby mo :) cute :)

Good luck to us! :)

P.S. If you have the time, please visit and post a comment on my Real Leaf Paparazzi post too. Thanks!

Kasai on January 25, 2010 at 3:02 PM said...

Thank you!

rjs mama on January 30, 2010 at 10:48 PM said...

baby loves real leaf :)

hope you can visit and leave your mark on my blogs :)
my real story
my minute maid

Post a Comment

This is DO FOLLOW Blog, feel free to comment with your URL for Backlinks

Visit my other site too!
My Life
In My Opinion

 

My Simple Life Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino