08 January 2010

Brain Eaters





I already earned the the Sunflower Trophy, bought all Crazy Dave's items at Twiddy Dinkies shop, got all the 3 Zen garden including my 71 feet Tree of Wisdom. What I am talking about? Well its the game called plants vs. Zombies.
Its almost 3 weeks and It still keeps me entertain up to now even though I almost finish all the mini games and stages.
I am not really that PC games but i do enjoy this one because it was cute and funny considering they are zombies and with a lot of weird but cute looking plant fighters. It was made with a lot of humor.
The mechanics are simple choose your best plant and fight the zombies before it enters your house and eat your brains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is DO FOLLOW Blog, feel free to comment with your URL for Backlinks

Visit my other site too!
My Life
In My Opinion

 

My Simple Life Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino