12 January 2010

Great Finds


I found a beautiful bunch of flowers that I want to share with you, no its not the one in Farmville its the real thing.




Guess how much it cost me,only 40 Pesos! yes it was more that 1 kilo very huge and so fresh Cauliflower and taste really good, tried to steam it without any seasonings. Now we know where to search great finds in the Public Market & in the net.  I want to but some sando & maong shorts for summer that would only cost me less 100Php each I know one & i will go there by next weekend, I will share my great finds with you after.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is DO FOLLOW Blog, feel free to comment with your URL for Backlinks

Visit my other site too!
My Life
In My Opinion

 

My Simple Life Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino