13 January 2010

Kasai landed as one of Top 6 Kakaibang Wish


Just want to brag about it, okay i didn't got the coveted Starbucks Flash Disk but I am still happy at least I landed on Nomnom Club special list of Top 6 Kakaibang wish for my entry My Christmas Wishlist for this year are... actually it was my wish number 2.I want and really pray that I can give my son a well deserve 1st Birthday Party, a well planned party ( I am really hoping I can have this work done whew!).


Although I didn't won the contest and only got not even half of my wishlist that didn't lessen my happiness, and by the way I had given my son a real party not a costly one but I know I made him happy and I planned everything promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is DO FOLLOW Blog, feel free to comment with your URL for Backlinks

Visit my other site too!
My Life
In My Opinion

 

My Simple Life Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino