27 April 2010

Sorry... and Sorry To Me


Blogging has been a hooby to me this past few months but then due to limited resources I find it hard to blog these days, yes sorry to me as well as to my friends and readers it make take some times for me to write an article or do some blog hopping. I dont own a computer unit right now, the one i have at home is only suited for some offline paperwork and it is impractical to blog hop in an interent cafe.
 I may do some quick posting sometimes but not that frequent anymore just like now I can't even check if this post is grammatically correct. Bye for now blogosphere  until next time.

4 comments:

Maver on April 28, 2010 at 11:04 AM said...

hope you get back to blogging soon. and hope you join us for another freebie friday. two days till the deadline! :)

http://maver.wifespeaks.com/2010/04/freebie-friday-4-for-our-mother.html

desbest on April 30, 2010 at 9:48 PM said...

could you blog from your phone if it has internet? go to getjar.com and search for blogger.

Petula on May 1, 2010 at 7:20 AM said...

Isn't it hard when you want to be online, but can't? That's why I think I'm addicted sometimes. :-) I'm sure everything will work out just find.

Sandy on May 5, 2010 at 12:04 AM said...

Sorry to hear you're having issues and hope things get ironed out quickly. You'll be missed. Do sing out when you return so we can re-connect.

The very best luck to you
Sandy

Post a Comment

This is DO FOLLOW Blog, feel free to comment with your URL for Backlinks

Visit my other site too!
My Life
In My Opinion

 

My Simple Life Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino