10 December 2013

Leap Of Faith


My 2012 and 2013 can be sum up to these words ASPIRE, PURSUE, DREAM, ON, WORK HARD, PRAY HARDER and PURE BLESSING. I feel so blessed to have granted all the blessings that I ask for and so I thank the people behind these blessings and most of all Bossing, it was always true that God won't give you things you can't handle.

Learning that I am pregnant leads me to choose to go home and just be a mother, but I was not given the permission too, my boss didn't accept my resignation twice and I thank him for that.

Leaving my children to work abroad again is the hardest thing, and I am thankful I surpassed that day at the Airport.

Taking chances is one thing I am afraid off, good thing I love my children more than anything else and I can say I have done everything just to have them beside me.

And as they say the rest is a history, they have been here with us for three months now and we are still adjusting. It will not be easy, but I know we can get through it day by day. People do ask if until when are we planning to stay here, sorry folks I don't know the answer as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is DO FOLLOW Blog, feel free to comment with your URL for Backlinks

Visit my other site too!
My Life
In My Opinion

 

My Simple Life Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino