I need two or three right now that much? Yes you read it right, I need two for my parents and one more for my sons nanny. The reason is, my sons playfully took their cellphones for a swim on our dog's water bowl, he treated it like a rubber ducky. It is necessary that I have a contact on them most especially to me being miles away from them. It's a must that I Get into Everywhereness of their activities and whereabouts.
I had scanned some shops and online stores for phones, but since I need not just one, no offer would fit in my budget. I just can't help myself not wanting a TracFone plans with Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00 that would be a lot of savings. And the Senior Value seems really good value for my not so young folks and not to mention they offer brand name phones from leading manufacturers like Motorola, Kyocera, LG, Nokia and Samsung. Choose from simple "Candy Bar" phones, to Bluetooth®-enabled "Smart" phones.
Does it interest you too? I am specially with their special offers;
• Pay as you go online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country.
• 1 year service cards give you so much more. Receive double minutes for the life of your TracFone, and 800 minutes, for only $119.00
• “Double minutes for the life of your phone” is a feature that can be purchased separately for only$19.99, but some phones include it!
• Choose monthly plans with 200 minutes for under $30.00, and as low as $9.99 for 50 minutes.
International Long Distance:
• This is the only wireless service where you can call internationally, for the same price as any other call.
• Call over 60 international destinations directly from your TracFone at no extra cost!
• With the International Neighbors program, you can provide family and friends in Mexico or Canada a local phone number in those countries to reach you at your TracFone in the U.S.
Got to run my errands now, for more information on phone and plans offer check this video.