21 April 2010

My Finds and Eastwood City


Last Friday I had the privilege to have my WAH or Work At Home its one perk from our company and since I only have to be visibly online on the afternoon I manage to do some side trips on Eastwood firstly to claim a prize and look for new things.
And yes I have seen a lot of new things in the place, it has been almost two and half since I had been to Eastwood City and I must say the place got even better after, more place to eat plus more buildings and more people.



And one of the best things is that I have some good finds that morning from various malls I pass while hoping from one MRT station to the other here are some of it.

A swimsuit for my boy since its already summer and we have some scheduled water splash trips might as well give him a macho image as a start, a red and white stripe trunks for my Levi. I got it on 50% off for only a 100php more or less $2.

And since its summer I need some footwear, a Banana Peel slipper in 50% off or 170php (less $4) in Disney edition. I also got some original on sale brand of outfits, Old Navy skirt, shorts, tank top and a tiangge lizard carry bag all for only 500Php ($11.25).
All in all I spent 770php for all my Friday great finds, yes I am not just a contest looter I am also frugally smart buyer ha ha!

1 comments:

MommaWannabe on April 26, 2010 at 1:03 PM said...

I have yet to visit Eastwood...sana mapuntahan ko yan sa June pag uwi namin. Looks fun.

Post a Comment

This is DO FOLLOW Blog, feel free to comment with your URL for Backlinks

Visit my other site too!
My Life
In My Opinion

 

My Simple Life Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino